Wednesday 9 December 2009

Travelling Endlessly

Today has not been a good day.

It was going fine at first. I had the motivation I needed to get through the day with no food. Everytime I thought about eating I stopped and thought of the body I would have, the strength i could show and the confidence i am capable of.

How did it go wrong? I had a free lesson forth which is normally when people go in for lunch. Normally I go home during such occasions but my mother had told me I couldn't today because she would be out and she wouldn't give me a key.

I thought fine. I have no money anyway I can't afford food. But of course my friends were worried about me and offered to pay. I kept saying no until I couldn't any longer. I ate half a plate of tuna pasta and it was disasterous from then.

I'll write today off. This isn't going to bring me down. I was 138 this morning and tomorrow I'll make up for today and exercise! Something I never do, simply because I don't have the time. I'll get up early tomorrow and get on my wii fit so an early night for me because I won't be able to get up otherwise. I'm not a very good morning person.

I'm going to keep trying until I reach my goals. I've come so far already, why stop? Yes I'm angry at myself for today. But I've spent my time being angry, scared and upset now I'm ready to face the next day.

Thank you for the comments as well :) I find them really motivating. I'll try comment you guys when I gots some time xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment