Tuesday 8 December 2009

I Absolutely Love Her


Ooh. Followers. That was a nice surprise. Hello :)

Today's going ok and it will continue this way. Its about 12pm and I've eaten about 300calories. I'll eat another 400 today at random times because that is supposed to keep your metabolism stable.

I'm filled with a new determination after yesterday's disaster. After writing down everything I can eat for each day, I'm determined not to sway from the list. No more chocolate, I had enough chocolate yesterday to last a lifetime (I'm not counting advent calender chocolate of course)

I was 139 this morning.

Lets plan this out a bit. I want to be about 134 for the concert. Slightly ambitious so I hope I can reach it. No. Determination. I will reach it. That's the 14Th. So the Christmas works party which is the 19Th I'll aim for 130.

I'll try and maintain this 130 until after Christmas when I will start losing weight again. Of course it would be amazing to continue to lose weight over Christmas but I think it's a little impossible. We'll see how far I can resist those Christmas temptations.

Determination. Motivation. Courage.

Since this was triggered (It's been triggered multiple times but this is the most recent) I've lost 20pounds. Another 40 pounds and I'll be a winner :)

My ultimate motivation is the New York and Washington trip. This takes place next year, April/ May time. I want to be at my skinniest for this holiday. I want to go on a massive New York shopping spree and come back with loads of tiny clothes.

100lbs please.

More good news. My learning coach has looked at my UCAS application and approved it. Now it just goes to head of sixth and I should start to get those University offers. Fingers crossed for Cardiff. That's the only place I really want to go.

I watched a programme on skinny celebrities yesterday which basically had a count down of the top 10 based on how low their weight was and how often their weight was discussed in the papers. I didn't see the top two, I was falling asleep. But it was a pleasant surprise to see how many of these skinny celebs are actually in the healthy BMI range. The low end but still.. :)



3 comments:

  1. Yay!

    You'll get there chick!

    ThinkThin.

    StayStrong.

    :)

    -Camille

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure you'll get there! Try your best and anything's possible. (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. Motivation and Determination is the only way!
    Good luck, I know you can do it (:
    Frankie x

    ReplyDelete