Friday 4 December 2009

1, 2, 3 ♥

Bugger. I promised this wouldn't turn into a weight blog but look at my last proper post. Oops. Sometimes it just takes over my life and I can't help it. I'm not at my target. I aimed 138 by today but I'm 139. At least I'm in the 130's. I can be thankful for that at least.

Yesterday all I ate was some pringles, advent calender chocolate and soup. I shouldn't have but I can't do I full fast or I'll break down and binge. I was being harsh when I set that target of 300 calories a day until after Saturday. Today is a metabolism day so its eat little and often.

138 tomorrow?

I went for a walk yesterday with the ex. It was quite awkward actually. More than I thought it would be. Plus I was freezing my arse off so I was getting grumpy and my Dad refused to pick me up. I got away with a child ticket on the train though :)

School recently is tedious. I cannot wait until University when I can leave sixth form and this house. It will be really good to have my own space. Not good though to be in debt constantly. That will need some getting useful.

No comments:

Post a Comment