Sunday 13 December 2009

Through The Times

I appologise in advance, I'm probably going to be blogging more and more during this fasting period. :)

Its 12 (dinner time) and so fat I've survived. My nan has arrived to cook Sunday dinner for us all. The potatoes are my particular weakness. I have a plan though. I'm going to bring my food unstairs, cut it up and flush it down the toilet. That way, there is no evidence that I didn't eat it.

I just need the willpower not to shove the potatoes and gravy down my throat. It shouldn't be to hard, its only day one.

I'm keeping myself occupied by doing the school work thats piled p. Tonight I'm going to exerice for a full hour. Recently I haven't made it that long and I've been stopping at 45 minutes but tonight will be different.

I need to stock up on energy drinks for tomorrow. Going to a concert on no food for two days won't be the best idea so I'm hoping maybe some sugarfree Red Bull will keep me going. It normally does :)

No comments:

Post a Comment