Sunday 20 December 2009

How Do We Just Move On?

Anyways, so that explanation. Basically the ex removed me as a friend on facebook and set his status as in a relationship. He was only texting me the otherday, saying he had hope. This alone sent me to tears but it got worse...

He set his status to something like "My life is so much better than it was." When his sister commented he went on to say that he had got rid of one bitch in his life and now he's happier, his sister said what her? It's about time...

I cried myself to sleep.

It's selfish though. I don't want to go out with him or anything, but I don't want him to be with anyone else. I feel disgusted that he would even talk about me in that way when only a few days ago he was saying he still loved me. I didn't think it would affect me like this though.

And I'm the one who's supposed to have changed.

I think I'm going the wrong way about it though. I spend the day with best friend and guy friend (um,, P) It was a fun day. Then at another friends house me and P were flirting, and on the drive home we both sat in the back and cuddled up to each other.

I think I'm just attention craving. I'm major flirting with guy from work as well. I got a bit drunk last night just so i had the excuse to be more flirtacious. Uh Oh, I smell trouble.

Working all day tomorrow, and tuesday, and maybe Wednesday as well. Should be a good distraction. I think I need it... :)

Be Beautiful girls xxx

4 comments:

  1. Wow, he really doesn't sound like the type you want to be involved with. If he's changed opinions of you that suddenly, he's either lying, fronting or - and I hate to say it - he was lying when he said he loved you. Whichever one it was, you can't let yourself get too beat up over it - you are better than him and you deserve better than him! But be careful with those other two guys, that could be trouble.
    Stay strong girl♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1 tip: don't rebound with a friend. Go get crunk and leave wreckage in your path until you feel like you've gotten back at that asshole!!!!

    You'll be okay, just do something aggressive or go to a club or something. Get the negative energy out. Have fun, feel pretty :)

    xo
    Victoria

    ReplyDelete
  3. You deserve some boy who's craploads better than your ex. Feel better, babe.

    ReplyDelete
  4. He sounds horrible.You deserve a nice guy sweety <3

    You aren't being bad either not wanting him to date someone else..it's only because you care for him that you feel that way. It's natural.

    But for real you can find someone a lot better. So feel better :)

    ReplyDelete