Thursday 24 December 2009

It's Christmas

Well here (the UK) it's half past twelve so Merry Christmas everyone :)

I always knew the festive period wouldn't be a thin period but I haven't gained much. What i have gained I hope its just due to my period and I should lose it again once I'm off.

I'm looking forward for today though. I haven't been, but today I started feeling a little christmassy and now I can't wait. Today also signals the start of a new me. I've made a list of new years resolutions and I'm going to start them early. I shall post them soon. Plans have been made and I'm sticking to them.

I've noticed how happier I've been without the ex. We shouldn't have continued, we were both unhappy in the relationship and I'm just so glad to be free. I just need to stop facebook stalking him. He's out of my life so I shouldn't feel the need to watch his every move.

I've re-discovered the Plain White T's. I used to listen to them and they were mentioned the other day so I downloaded their albums and I have to say, why did I ever stop listening to them? Amazing!

It's also getting surprisingly easy to eat less. Whereas before food would be in my mind at all times, now i have distractions in the male form. They don't realise it of course, but they are saving me. I thank them for that.

I'll post after Christmas day :) Wishing you all the best and hope you get lovely presents. xxx

3 comments:

  1. I start writing a blog about my life with my eating
    disorder and my addiction to fashion. I really need readers,
    because in my real life I had no listeners. Alone, yes I was
    always alone with my thoughts, in those days I didn't care about it.
    Untill I discovered the blogs and learnt how good it can feel to have
    readers. Readers, which share the same intress and have the same
    feelings after a shitty snack attack.


    Plz, visit me:
    beautiful-lunacy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you're better without the ex. Merry X mas

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just started reading your blog and its really gd! Im plzed 4 u that u haven't gained much over the festive period, i sadly have gained half a stone!!! yuukkkk
    I think as time goes on u will stalk yr ex's fb less and less until u completly stop. I use 2 do this with several of my ex's but now i have gotten over it.
    I also love the plain White T's!!
    Lorella x

    ReplyDelete