Friday 18 December 2009

The Only Exception

First the depressing bit. The scales aren't being particulary friendly at the moment. I know this is my own fault. If I wouldn't abuse my body so much then this wouldn't happen. I'm back up weight wise and I know why. I've been happy recently and I use it as a reason to eat. And eat. And eat.

I work the weight loss tricks best when my mood is low. It gives me something to concentrate on. Something to achieve. Something which would make me happy. Then it all goes downhill again. This cycle is going to stop. Do I want to ruin all the effort I've put it!

Anyway, I got an offer for my first choice university! As long as I achieve my predicted grades at A2, AABB, then I'm going to Cardiff University Baby. Nothing is going to stop me then.

Hmm, this is going to take a bit of work. It'll be worth it. Anything that is worth something takes hard work. That includes this lifestyle I've chosen. Common, think thin and achieve it.

Also I'm getting really close to this boy from work. I don't like him like him or anything but it's nice to have a close friend again. He brings my mood up. I'm constantly texting/ instant messaging him. Other friends are teasing me, saying how I like him. Why isn't it possible to just be friends with a boy?

4 comments:

  1. Congrats on getting in the school you wanted. thats such a huge deal. No wonder youve been in such a good mood. keep the good times coming!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll tell you why it's so hard to be just friends with a guy; they usually fuck it up.
    Or maybe thats just in relation to me?

    xo
    Victoria

    ReplyDelete
  3. The problem with people isthat they like to create gossip for themselves. So if the situation arises in which: "Oh my, she's talking to a guy. Something must be going on!" Comes up, then people generally use it to their full advantage.

    Dw dear, they're just being douche bags!
    And your weight will sort itself once you focus yourself ^.^

    ~Twigs
    xx.

    ReplyDelete