Monday 14 December 2009

Paramore & YM@6 ♥ ♥

This morning I weighed 137.4 lbs. So not quite a whole pound lost but it's good enough for after only one day of fasting. I weighed just now as well and At 11.37 at night I still weight, 137.4 lbs. Not Bad.

That Paramore concert was tonight. Paramore and You Me At Six were amazing. I was near the front of the crowd. I was being shoved and elbowed from all sides. Trust me, I am in so much pain right now. But it was worth it.

Waiting in the freezing cold for three hours made my legs go stiff though so I was in pain before I even got in there. Then jumping up and down for about four hours. Let hope some calories were burnt in that process :)

They played a mixture of songs from their new album (Brand New Eyes) and some of their old stuff, which I love. And You Me At Six have got a new album coming out in January. Of course I was screaming the words along with the rest :P

I ate today. Doing so well in my fast, then I go and eat 5 small chocolate bars. I hate Mondays as that's when the food shopping is delievered. That's all I ate though all day, so hopefully tomorrow I will be down again.

No more eating until I weigh 134.

The concert was amazing thinspiration though. Hayley Williams is beautfilly skinny and their music attracts all the skinny emo/ scene kids. Exactually who I wish I could be. It's put me in an amazing mood and I'm even more determnined to loose weight.

I had a bath in the middle of blogging so I'm not so hot and sticky anymore thankfully. No school for me tomorrow, I'm spending the day "recovering." Besides. It's Christmas. The work we are doing is minimal anyways...

3 comments:

  1. I'm so jealous! I'd love to go see Paramore in concert. You're right; Hayley Williams is amazingly talented, gorgeous, and thin.

    ♥ Bree

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just seeing Paramore come on the stage it was, wow. I'm so happy I managed to get tickets it was so worth it :)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Concert sounds amazing! Don't worry, you'll get to 134! i know you can! :)

    ReplyDelete