Sunday 6 December 2009

I Can't Escape

Ok, this is slowly turning into a weight loss blog. I can't seem to help it. Weight is such a big deal to me and it creeps into every thought i have. Calorie numbers fly around my brain whenever i pick up something to eat.

I'm back up on my weight after a binge yesterday. I'm so ashamed so I won't put how much I weight on here. It's too shameful. But I'm back on track and I will be 134 for the concert. That's a week today.

I need to make a plan to stop me from failing. Plans will always help. I hope. I call my eating days metabolism days because I'm not eating for the sake of eating. I'm eating so my metabolism won't stop working. Which means I eat something little every 2-3 hours.

This week's plan
Monday- Fasting.
Tuesday - Metabolism (around 800 calories)
Wednesday - Fasting
Thursday - Fasting
Friday - Metabolism (around 800 calories)
Saturday - Eating
Sunday - Fasting.


Ok, enough weight talk. My two fingers on my right hand really hurt and have swollen. It even hurts to type this. When are things going to stop going wrong?

No comments:

Post a Comment