Wednesday 16 December 2009

Film The World

What is the point in school if you just come in to watch videos for half the lesson and then leave. Wouldn't it be easier to just cancel the thing so we can have a lie in, and do something productive. Like exercise?

I haven't had a very good fast the last two days. I ate today as well. I still weighed 136.4 this morning so after I've got this eating thing out my system I'll go back to fasting.

It's not even binging. I'm keeping it to less than 1000 calories and I know what I'm doing but it's like, I can't not eat. Strange. It's not normally like this.

Cinema tonight and I'm not expecting to pig out on all the food. I'm eating, almost, normally. Okay, a little less than normally but still. As normal as it gets for me. I'll probably just get a drink.

When I come home I'm going to work my arse of exercising though. That's the plan anyway. I might miss school tomorrow as well, especially if all we are doing is wasting time. Why not start the holidays early?

I got my first university offer! All I need is 260 UCAS points to get in. Easy. I'm predicted 440, 560 if you include the baccalaureate.

I got news from another university too. I'm expected to go for an interview on the 27Th January. This isn't great news. I'm scared already and it's two days before my psych exam which means I have more to prepare for. Just what I need..

I'm offski, hopefully I'll be back on the fasting train soon. This is a blip. Thank you all for your support as well, especially Zephora who called me a thinspiration :) I don't think I'm that. Not yet anyways :P xx

No comments:

Post a Comment