Thursday 10 December 2009

Fighting With Herself

Go eat the Kit Kat, what difference is it going to make?
It's food! It's chocolate! It's calories.
Common, it's only 107 calories. That will take your total for the day to about 900, still way under your BMR.
But I eat the Kit Kat and I'll want more. I'll eat the kitchen until there is nothing left in the fridge or cupboards.
No you won't. It's a Kit Kat. Afterwards your craving will be gone.
I would have to make up for it tomorrow.
Yes, you can do that. Easy.
But what if I crave chocolate tomorrow. Or something more. What if tomorrow's a bad day, then I would regret that Kit Kat today.
You want the Kit Kat though. It would make you happy.
No. Being 100 pounds would make me happy.
You could still reach your goal! Your not getting there anytime soon anyway.
100 pounds. People who weigh 100 pounds don't eat Kit Kat's. They show self control. Giving in to cravings just makes myself seem weak and vulnerable. I want the self control that those slim people have. I want their body, a visible sign of their work. It's worth it.
But the Kit Kat.
No. No kit Kat. I can make this. I have to try.

3 comments:

  1. get all kit kats as far away from you as possible or you'[ll end up like this http://dreamstobedesired.blogspot.com/2009/11/and-demon-took-me-over.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. You dont want it rt now anyway. Maybe some other time but not now. Never now

    ReplyDelete
  3. stay strong

    xoxo mari**
    visit me: www.mari-da-salle.de

    ReplyDelete