Wednesday 2 December 2009

I Want Your Everything ♥

I ate so much, I'm so worried. I was doing fine all day and then I went and ruined it. I don't even know why I agreed to go to the cinema I have loads of work to do. Just something different I guess. A hint at a social life.

Why does the cinema involve food? All sugar-fulled and nice. It's so unfair. I'm going to be such a fat blob tomorrow. I fitted into a size 10 pair of jeans today as well. Only just but I thought it would be enough to stop me binging.

I'm starting a semi-fast tomorrow lasting through to Saturday. Shall I say, 300 Calories a day? Including drinks because I don't like water. And as a reward, I'll allow myself to eat on Sunday. If I fail, Sunday will be a complete fast day and no drinks other than Water the rest of the week.

Please work.

No comments:

Post a Comment