Sunday 27 December 2009

Someday I'll Have Everything

Christmas was ok. It wasn't the best of course, but it came with the usual. Presents, food and arguments. I had to open the presents from my dad out in the cold because he wasn't allowed in, but he did get me the bestest present ever. A car. Now I just need to learn to drive.

I weighed myself without clothes on for the first time in ages. I haven't gained, but I haven't lost either. Around 138 point something. This I can live with because soon enough I'll be loosing again.

I found out some interesting news after a good gossip with the bestie. Apparently the ex was planning on proposing to me on Christmas day but then we had another argument a week before which stopped him. I'm 17, i don't want to get engaged. Especially to someone who makes me feel so bad.

But then on the other hand, I did love him. But that's in the past now, I'm over him. I think. I've stopped facebook stalking him, I've stopped talking about him and he doesn't enter my thoughts. As often.

Guy from work is very flirty. Maybe I am too. Who am I kidding, of course I am. I think he was getting the wrong idea but we're back on track now. We're good friends and I'm really glad of the company.

I'm back to exercising as from today. I stopped for a while, talking to certain people on msn rather than whipping my butt into action. My priorities are back on track.

Major shopping spree earlier, almost £200. All baggy tops of course but sooner or later I will slide into a size 6 top and smile at my reflection. That is my dream :)

1 comment:

  1. Shopping is a good thinspiration ;D

    Take pictures of the clothes you want to buy when you're thin <3

    ReplyDelete