Monday 23 November 2009

But It Can Be That Simple ♥

Last night me and the boyfriend split up for what I thought, would be the last time. After all this ranting about it and thinking I knew what was write, I couldn't stop crying. I cried myself to sleep, I cried when I woke up and I continued to cry in school. Surely that's not right?

He came over my house after school. We had decided to stay friends. One thing led to another. We were kissing, hugging. More crying (on both parts.) Now we are back together. It will be better this time though, we had a huge heart-to-heart. I told him everything I didn't like about our relationship and how it's affected my life.

I used to go out on my own, just wandering with my camera and taking pictures. I would spend so much time with my best friends and I was never behind on my school work. In fact, i was normally ahead (nerd I know.) This all changed when I got with him.

I wanted my old life back. But I think (I hope) I can balance my old life and my new life, because I can't do anything without him. I'm not going to see him as often, and he understands. He's not longer going to make me feel guilty about spending time with my friends and time away from him. And when we do spend time together, it won't be at my house all the time. Stop invading my space!

So after the rants I've been having, I found that a break-up wasn't the best thing to do and now I can see my life moving forward.

One problem. My best friend is a self-obsessed, attention-craving Bitch. when my boyfriend went to her with problems, she saw it as her opportunity to try and get on him. I found it weired that he and her were always texting each other since I know what she is like.

We broke up and she was all over him, waiting for him after classes, spending free lessons with him. She was texting him constantly when he was round my house tonight as well. When he said he was back with me she sent him a text telling him to stop messing her around and she really likes him.

She does the same thing every time she gets close to someone. She craves attention, and anyone who gives her some (of any sort) she develops feelings for them. It's a shame she's my best friend. I would have punched her or something by now.

Oh and another downer. I have a huge spot forming at the bottom of my nose. Ew! I can't pop it or anything because of it's awkward position. Life!

No comments:

Post a Comment