Thursday 19 November 2009

A New Chapter

I have had a few blogs before now but I have abandoned all of them. This one is going to remain a secret from those closest to me. So I can let my real side out. I know none of them is going to read it so I can say what I truly think. I'm not really bothered about followers and views, this is for me, helping me through life.

Some days I will write huge long diary entries. Other days maybe just a scribble or two. But this one won't be abandoned as the others have. I'll keep this one. This one isn't going to be discovered like the other two. My secret.This is the life of a girl as she struggles through her last year in school. Here's a bit about her.

Not many friends.
Very shy in big groups and new people.
Mild eating disorder.
Can't find happiness in relationships.
Has a boyfriend at the moment.
17 Years of age.
In school full time.
Works in a store part time.
Day to day life is a struggle.


I am that girl. Here is the beginning to a new chapter in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment