Sunday 29 November 2009

Skeleton You Are My Friend ♥

Ok, my recent Kate Nash addition is officially over. I go through these stages where I'm obsessed with one particular thing, and won't do anything else. It could be music, films, people, hobby or even a particular subject which interests me. I'm not exactly sure what my next obsession is yet. I'm sure I'll soon discover it.

I've gained weight this weekend. I'm not too bothered because I know I can loose it throughout the week. Hopefully. I noticed my chest bones today. Beautiful bones. I'm still not slim enough though. My mum thinks my dieting days are over which is good. My eating in front of her is working then. Tomorrow I shall make a starvation day then Tuesday I'll eat as little as possible. Wednesday shall be a normal eating day. Thursday a starvation day.

138 for Friday please.

I want to get back into photography, but my favourite model has gone out of shape. Me. So Loosing weight will hopefully inspire my interest back up again.

I can tell I'm trying to change who I am. I've dyed my hair darker. It's the first time I've dyed it so I only used a semi-permanent dye. Next time I'm going to try black. I'm also buying clothes I wouldn't normally buy. I brought blue jeans today instead of black. They're still skinnies but they're a different colour. A new coat as well. For me! I hate coats.

I'm re-making myself.

I've had a really good chilled weekend. I probably needed it. The result? I'm behind on school work again. I think it was worth it for me to cheer myself up. I've been so stressed recently, under pressure to reach others and my own expectations. Now I've had a break, I can go back to it!

I've just found a girl from school is promoting herself as a photographer. Actually looking for photography work. I wish I could do something like that. She took photography for an ALevel though, I did not. She has more experience than me. I was not allowed to pressure my hobby as a career. My parents would have been highly disappointed in me.

Living up to their expectations.

Ew. I've got 4 warts on my hands, what am I? Some sort of witch? It's truly disgusting. I've put stuff on them which makes them itch loads. Life is cruel.

Saw New Moon for the second time in the cinema today. I didn't really want to but the sister was insisting. Last night ?I watched Paranormal Activity. It really freaked me out, but didn't have any lingering effects thank god. I was not afraid to go to the toilet, unlike my sister :)

I'm back on talking terms with the ex-boyfriend and the best friend. I hope this lasts I really don't want anymore arguments.

No comments:

Post a Comment