Friday 27 November 2009

Teach Me The Games You Play So Well ♥

I'm finding this motivation thing difficult again. The motivation to do school work comes and goes from me. Recently, I had found it again. Now I'm struggling to sit here and trawl though everything. I wish I hadn't offered to work tonight as well, but that's life. At least it's going to be a short shift, starting at five and finishing at eight. So it could be worse.

I didn't go to school today. I got into an argument with the best friend last night because she believed the lies that's been spreading around about me. I've known her for seven years, and been best friends with her for 4 so you would think she knows me. But her response.

"But she said she was there so I didn't know who to believe."

I wasn't in the mood for school today. I wouldn't have been able to concentrate anyway. I gave my folder to another friend to give in to the office so my work won't be marked as late or anything and my absence is authorised as my mum phoned in for me. Thank you mum.

No comments:

Post a Comment