Tuesday 24 November 2009

I Wanna Smell Like Roses ♥

Well, that changed. Me and him are no longer together. This is the last break up. There is no way in hell I'm going to go back to him, he showed his true colours.

We had an argument and it was clear that I didn't want to talk to him. So he followed me home and my mum let him in. He of course came into my room and refused to leave. He followed me downstairs and continued to bitch to my mother about me when I went upstairs. He then forced his way into my room and started preaching at me. As I was trying to get him out he pushed me back onto my bed and stormed out.

I hate him.

Seriously though. Why did I let myself get back into that situation? Why wouldn't it just be left after we broke up before. It's only been 2 days and we're back to square one.

What really annoys me though is that when we were going out he would bitch about me to my friends, turning them against me, He did this to E and the best friend at one point and as a result, I no longer speak to E. He is the reason we drifted apart.

I hate him.

He promised he'd do the same thing now I've split up with him. at least if he goes to some of my other friends, they know the true story from my side. Problem is I'm a very private person so any problems, I normally keep to myself letting them build up and up.

Eight and a half months over, just like that. And as a result I relapsed and phoned my Dad to take me to the Chip shop. Luckily, he was busy working and already had dinner. Now this has happened it's going to take extra work keeping my weight down. I was 141 pounds this morning. That is an amazing achievement.

I hate him.

This blog at the moment has all been about him basically. Well now he's out of my life, things are going to change. He is no longer going to affect me. Goodbye boyfriend, hello old friends and hobbies. He Can't get in my way now.

I'm not going to let him...

No comments:

Post a Comment