Friday 20 November 2009

I'm Breaking Through These Walls ♥

Ok, I don't want to turn this into a weight loss blog like my last one was but weight is definitely a huge issue in my life so it may dominate some posts. I had an eating day today, this is to stop my metabolism from slowing down so much that I don't loose any weight. But I haven't lost any serious weight in ages. I wish I had the time to do more exercise...

This weekend I don't have much compulsory school work to do, so I'm hopefully going to spend my time doing non-compulsory school work which still needs to be done really. Things like sorting out folders and typing up my messy notes. I've started. I'm aiming to go to bed about 11 ish tonight and I'll do work right until then (It's about 8.45 now.)

My last lesson was cancelled today so I was hoping I would be able to go home early and start to type up some notes. But no. Turns out I had missed quite a bit in my Welsh Bac folder and the deadline is today. So I spent my lunch and my last lesson completing that! What a waste of time. I bet I'm not even in the sample. I never am. And I still forgot to give in my check for the America trip and to get the module names of my sociology teacher so I can finish filling in this freaking UCAS form.

New Moon is officially out! I cannot wait to see it, seriously. I've planned to go to the cinema with my sister on Sunday morning to see it. I'm so jealous, some people from school went to the midnight showing last night. They were all dying in school of course but it would have been so worth it. I can't wait to gaze at Jacob's gorgeous body.

Yummy!

Got my ITunes on at the moment. It's in serious need of updating, that's another job for this weekend. Katy Perry is Love. I forgot how good she is. My music taste seems to change daily, one minute it's Panic! At The Disco and the next it's Cheryl Cole. Strange. Buy anyways ITunes has just over 100 songs so updating that might take me a while. Saturday night? I think so.

I'm not seeing the boyfriend again this weekend. I haven't seen him all day either. Maybe he'll get the message? I feel so cruel but I've never been in this situation before. I don't know what to do to be honest. I'm a novice in this situation.

Why Can't He Do It For Me?

I'm drinking Ribena to reduce my hunger cravings. Not really working if I'm honest but it's keeping me distracted. It's too late to eat. My body won't have enough time to burn of the calories so it's just not up for consideration.

Oh Yeah. Something I just remembered. Me and my best friend spent ages waiting in the Sex Clinic yesterday (she had an appointment. Not me!) When she went in, I left to get picked up by my Dad. She rang me afterwards and told me her darkest secret. Seriously no one knows. To be honest, I wish she kept it that way. I wish I didn't know.

I'll write it on here, no one will know who she is anyway. She has some kind of Bladder infection which means she can't always control her bladder. So basically, she wets herself. She wears those pad things for old ladies in her pants - permanently! I didn't want to know this. She took her pad out for the swab and she wet herself.

I feel so guilty because it makes me want to stay away from her. I know she can't help it, and I would never have known unless she had told me. But It's a bit weired and I can't get over it.

Some things should remain a secret.

I have work all day tomorrow, but my best work friend is in, so hopefully he will be able to stop the day from dragging too much! I don't want it to be busy either because then I'm just rushed of my feet, I get tired and I tend to binge eat when I get home. Not a good thing. Shouldn't be too bad though.

I Think This Weekend Is Going To Be A Good One.


No comments:

Post a Comment