Sunday 22 November 2009

My Fingertips Are Holding On ♥

I have found the Song which is perfectly relevant to my life at the moment. Well, my relationship anyway. I did a little updating of my ITunes and one was an artist which I used to listen to religiously. I had forgotten about this song but it explains things perfectly.

Foundations by Kate Nash

Yesterday work dragged. My best work friend (A) was making fun of me the whole time because of the new boy. He was showing off basically. "Look at me I'm the big man who can make fun of everyone." I wasn't happy. As soon as the new boy left though, A was back to normal, having heart-to-heart talks with me and expecting me to help him with his job.

How Predictable.

It just goes to show, that it doesn't matter how close you think you are with your friends. It's never real. I don't think I trust any kind of relationship anymore. Family, Friendship, Love. All it does is hurt you in the end so you might as well indulge them for a while but always remember. They're nothing special.

Your in it alone.

I can tell this blog entry is going to be all depressing, feeling sorry for myself. I'm in one of those moods. I can't seem to be happy. I've been angry at the boyfriend, the sister, a friend and random people today. One of those days.

I saw New Moon this morning. It totally lived up to the expectations. The best film I have ever seen, defiantly the new favourite in my books. The love between Bella and Edward. I wish I had something like that. It is unimaginable. It shows how much people who love you can hurt you though.

I Cried.

I've eaten my whole body weight in food this weekend as well, so that is what is affecting my depressive mood. In work, they had chocolates in the canteen, and I couldn't help myself. One, Two, Three, More... Came home from work and ate chips and curry sauce from the shop down the road. Then the cinema today. Chocolate. Pringles. Sugary drinks.

I'm not going to eat for the next 2 days. At least. I'll only start to eat again when I have reached 142 pounds. (It's back up to almost 145.) I'm so ashamed. It takes me weeks to lose weight and then Boom. One weekend where I've overindulged and all that hard work has gone.

Damn it.

Tonight I'm going to tidy my room and do some homework. It's time to get back into old habits. Since going out with Connel I've let myself go. Gained weight and stopped wearing as much make up. Let my room get into a state and my school work is lagging.

The 20Th Century Is When It All Changes. And You've Got To Be Ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment