Monday 30 November 2009

Get Up, Go Out ♥

Nice relaxed weekend over with. Hello stress and worry.

I haven't done any work for English tomorrow and I'm so worried he is going to use it against me. He's warned us that we have to keep on top of things and he has already reported someone in our class to head of sixth form. I'm very worried.

I haven't done any work for the other side of the English course and I have no direction to go in. It's so confusing, I have about half the work that everyone else has and I have no time to catch up. It would be pointless anyway.

All my psychology notes are jumbled and confusing. My exam is in January and I don't even understand the questions that are going to be on the paper, plus I'm missing notes for some of the essay questions. Ready to Fail.

In Psychology today the teacher put us into random groups for research work. I'm with the one person I hate the most in the whole year. That ignorant little cow who's been spreading lies about me. I was thrilled to see this when I walked into the room. Not.

Sociology lessons are pointless. The teachers just rant at us while I soak nothing in. I basically doodle on my paper or play on my phone. This is not going to help me when it comes to exam time as I will have no notes whatsoever.

History is OK. I need to type up my notes and organise my books a bit but I'm not particularly behind in it, I just have trouble remembering some of the work so I need to spend more time on that.

I spoke to head of sixth today regarding my UCAS application. Basically, it's a waste of time applying for one University I put down as I'm not good enough. My first choice might also be a no-go area because my grades may not be good enough. I'm predicted A,A,B,B plus the Welsh Baccalaureate which is equivalent to an A. What more do they want from me?

I also need to arrange some work experience as soon as possible so I can put that on my statement. Experience is essential. Why wasn't I told this before? Like I don't have enough to do at the moment.

I need to start driving lessons and I should be looking through theory stuff if I want to pass as soon as possible!

I have temporarily given up eating while I sort out my work. I've been ranting at my ex-boyfriend whilst letting myself slide further and further down. Time For Action. I'm going to give myself goals and deadlines which I have to stick to. I'll make a new post for that.

This is a tough time for me so fingers crossed I come out on the other side.

No comments:

Post a Comment