Thursday 26 November 2009

I Messed Up, It's Not The First Time ♥

Damn it. I came on my period yesterday so that means there won't be any weight loss for about a week. Damn my period related food cravings. It's already showing. Before I knew I came on I ate crisps, chocolate, toast and dinner when it was supposed to be a starve day. I wondered why I was eating so much.

Today I had chips, and a can of coke, and tea of rice and curry. Loaded with calories. Just what I need. Hopefully this won't last long so I can go back to glorious loosing weight. I hope I don't put on too much weight. That would be disgusting.

One Step Forward. Two Steps Back.

I'm enjoying being single. No tears this time. And I actually told someone the whole story between me and him. A, I trust her billions, I know she won't tell anyone. I said how he twisted everything because he was so good with words, and make me feel guilty for arguments when it was his fault. How I would help him with school and throw it all back with me by not even bothering to go to school.

His ways of manipulating my friends so that I don't even speak to one who I was really close to. He's doing the same now with the Best Friend. I saw them wandering around together today. I was thinking, One guess who they are talking about.

Whatever.

I'm happy though. I don't need that many friends, they're all users anyway. Someone last night gave me hope. Someone I used to talk to, I was never close to them or anything, but they started flirting with me after my facebook status went from in a relationship to that dreaded "Single."

He asked me out today and he asked if I want to go out with him on Sunday. He was telling me how pretty I am and how he's taking a liking to me. No I don't like him like that, and I'm not ready for another relationship, but it's nice to know that I am liked by other people and I won't be held back by past relationships.

Time To Move Forward.

Tomorrow I'm going to do my history coursework in my first two free lessons then I will go into school. I wasn't going to... Laziness. But I will and I'll do all my work. Motivation Needed! Actually, might go round my friends house and watch Gavin and Stacy instead. We'll see...

I'm going to buy a memory stick and label it me and him. Put all photo's in there and documents declaring our 'love' for each other. That way I don't have to face them every time I turn on the laptop. Or maybe I'll make a keepsake box and print everything out. I'll see :)

Never Forgotton.

Last thing. This one girl in my school is permanently spreading blatant lies about me. My mothers in a wheelchair and this girl makes up horrible things that I supposedly do to her. Yes, I don't get on with my mum but no, I'm not a vicious little cow unlike this girl.

Friends who I thought knew me are starting to believe her because she said that "she was there." What is even the point in completely lying. There isn't a single truth in her words. I'll invite people round, tell them to ask my mum if they want because she'll set them straight. childish little cow. I'm furious because my mum is friends with her mum but yet she won't say anything about the matter and this involves her too... I told my dad and he immediately said "I'll sort it."

That's why I love him.

No comments:

Post a Comment