Saturday 28 November 2009

I Write Sins Not Tragedies ♥

Back to good moods. Promise. The Best Friend who believed the liar came crawling back yesterday. As Predicted. She said sorry, she didn't mean what she said. Part of the Conversation:

I'm sorry
i said some stuff last night and it was out of order.

u say sorry too?
for what?
being mean :(
you thought i acted disgustingly towards my mum because some bull that *** said, your supposed to be my best friend
I'm not arguing again
u gunna talk to me?

sure :)


After that the conversation just went downhill again. But I'm not apologising for something that I'm perfectly in my rights to say.

This morning I was 140! Actually 140! Since then I've eaten loads so now its probably double that knowing my luck. Plus I just finished off a mcdonalds. That is definitely my weakness, mcchicken sandwich meal is my addition. I won't eat much tomorrow. 138 by the end of the week? Yes Please :)

Work was alright today. The best work friend was in so of course their was some entertainment. Also, for some reasons, the manager has started to like me. She liked me before but now it's like I'm her favourite and there is no way I'm complaining. As I left she said "Thanks for today." Of course I was like no problem but I was thinking, what did I actually do differently?

She really doesn't like the other girl that was working today, she kept coming up to me and saying but she is odd/ strange/ weired isn't she. I refused to comment, I actually like her.

I had a favourite customer today. She said I have beautiful eyes and I look like a little film star. I was instantly incredibly nice to her of course! Why can't all customers be like that? My self esteem would be through the roof instead of through the floor.

My sisters staying round tonight and we're going shopping tomorrow so fingers crossed it doesn't rain like it did today. And I hope I can find some clothes in my wardrobe that fit me, everything has gotten too small and it looks ridiculous to wear!

It's strange but I see that as a good thing..

No comments:

Post a Comment