Wednesday 20 January 2010

It's Been A While

Yeah this updating thing isn't going well is it? Well anyways I have been very very busy and over the moon happy :)

I'm no longer single and yes I love him. He's the sweetest guy ever!! Last week was good, I got asked out, I had other boys flirting with me which boosted my confidence, I spent time with friends, I met up with people who I haven't seen in ages, I spent time with R <3

Now this week isn't going so well. My internet is playing up, my phone broke and I lost all my contacts, R is being iffy about mine and the besties friendship (we are really close and tell each other everything. Well almost :P But he's used to his privacy and he doesn't like the fact I'm reporting back to her all the time. Fair enough.)

Weight I'm still exactly the same. No Gain. No Loss. This is taking effort. My friends just told me she's trying to drop 2 dress sizes by prom and already im using her as competition. This is good, this is more motivation, it just keeps coming. I'm not eating dinner tonight :O

Loving You Me At Six's new album, it's on permanent repeat!! Will recommend it to anyone - "Hold Me Down" Give it a listen :)

Love you all, I'm going to try and catch up with your blogs now as well :) xxx

5 comments:

  1. that's awsome you found someone you really care about :) congrats.
    and lol i so know what you mean about using your friends as 'secret' competition and motivation, i do it all the time... there's a girl at my gym that i compete with (although she doesnt know it), i try stay longer on all the equipment then her, even if i feel liek im gonna pass out... im too competitive about this weight thing!
    any way good luck with everything, your bf should understand you tell your friend heaps, maybe just keep things he's sensitive about to yourself, as respect for him too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww YAY! That's so awesome babe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw congrats! And other guys flirting! Sounds like someone's on their way to looking amazing! ;)
    Don't be too put off by the "no loss", it's great that you haven't gained! Just stay strong, and i'm sure the lbs WILL fall!
    A little competition is healthy! :D I'm using my friends as motivation right now, too, as they want to lose weight before our prom (yet they speak about this whilst stuffing their faces at lunch).
    Just think how great you'll feel when you have the perfect dress! You can do it, honey!
    Good luck :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw! So lucky that you have a caring boyfriend! I am terminally single /:
    I hope you reah your goal weight hun! :D

    ciao, fiona.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on the boyfriend. Good for you.

    ReplyDelete