Wednesday 3 February 2010

I'm Back

And I'm not going away again. Thank you all so much for your supportive comments on the last post, I love you all :)

I haven't been updating recently because I felt too much like a trator. Me being happy and having the perfect boyfriend, telling me how gorgeous/ beautiful/ stunning I am all the time has led me to be a little... Careless. As a result I have gained a few pounds. Only a few though.

I'm back on the wagon though and I'm going to lose the weight I gained plus more. I'm going to be updating lots more regulary to keep me on track and remind me why I'm doing this. It's not long till the American trip and I don't wanna be buying clothes in size 10 or more. Well, American sizes it would be size 14 or more.

I want to be a minimum of size 8, so I have to put full effort into this. Starting today, Wednesday 3rd Febuary.

Starting weight (Today's weight) 141 pounds.
By Sunday I will be 138 pounds.

I can do this, I've done it before. I'll be catching up on your blogs today as well :) xxx

4 comments:

  1. Well done for having the strength to start again! Set yourself high goals, and wherever you end up will be somewhere pretty good! You can do it, just make sure you keep telling yourself "4 lbs by Sunday" - I find repeating my goal to myself really helps.
    Good luck, stay strong! :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm pretty sure with your weight, you won't be an American size 14!
    BUT, if that's your motivation, then GO FOR IT! Haha. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you've got this! good luck little lady:)

    ReplyDelete