Monday 4 January 2010

Right, Lets try and have a catch up since it's been so long since I've posted.

I spent New Years Eve over R's house (that guy from work) There was only us two and his friend there but I didn't want to go to a party because I had work the next day. I had done hungover in work before, it's really not fun!

It was a really good night though, and after some film watching and beating both the boys at guitar hero we started drinking. I then continued to drink, get very drunk and lay on the floor giggling. I fell asleep on laying on R's friend and then woke up to be sick.

They were sweet though, he held my hair back whilst R rubbed my back and held a bowl for me. I was so embarrassed!

I fell back to sleep on his friend but whilst i was semi-conscious I felt his hands all over me, down my jeans, up my top, wandering and there wasn't anything I could do about it. He asked me the next morning what I could remember, I replied nothing after being sick. I didn't know how to deal with it.

I went to work obviously with an enormous hang over and immediately regretting saying I would work it. Double time though and it was a really quiet day so we were basically getting paid over £11 an hour to talk. Not Bad.

Me and R are getting really really close. I know I have feelings for him now, I'm not going to deny it. The problems?

1. It's not half of what I felt for the ex which is why I've been confused.
2. He's shorter than me.
3. He's younger than me.

I'm a typical vain girl and the height and age are real issues for me. If only... He's such a sweet person though, he always tells me how amazing I look and he sent me a really cute email about how amazing I am, and waking up to a hug from me was the best start to a new year possible.

I weighed myself as soon as I got home from work on New Years day so I'm going to say I entered 2010 at 137! I'm going to enter 2011 at 100! I weighed this morning and I was 136.4. Not bad since I haven't been restricting or anything. My eating habits have been messed up due to my sleeping patterns though.

I was supposed to spend today revising and doing homework ready for the first day back to school tomorrow. Instead I have spent the day sleeping, getting ready and I'm going over R's in about half an hour. Boys are such a distraction, I really need to get my but into gear.

Yesterday was good as well though. I went shopping and I caught up with some friends I haven't seen in ages. Bit of a downer that one of them is going to court for possession, but hey. Shouldn't have gotten caught!

It was bad as well though. Hanging out with the old friends brought back old habits. Such as smoking. I don't want to smoke but at the same time I do. Strange. I hadn't smoked in ages either despite the odd craving, then yesterday I had 3 cigarettes to myself, plus multiple puffs from the friends.

R came over after I got dropped back home yesterday. Damn he is in my life so much!

Tomorrow means school, work, and back to restricting. Hello a brand new 2010 me :)I promise to update more xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment