Thursday 15 April 2010

Train Wreck

Went over the boyf's house last night, I get the sneaky feeling he's only after the one thing "/ And I'm seeing "Gary" later today. I've already decided to tell him though that nothing is gonna happen between us, (despite the fact I really like him.) I'm going to make things work with the boyf despite him being obbsessed with his friends and only having time for me when it means laying in bed...

So once again I skipped school yesterday, skipping again today so I can go visit Gary. The bestie clearly isn't happy and refused to give me a lift to his, so train it is lol.

I can't seem to stop munching... I did fine yesterday up until I came home from the boys about 4 this morning and had crisps and chocolate. In fairness I was hungry but why junk? Grrr. Will try and do better today, hopefully will be having too much fun to think about food :) xx

No comments:

Post a Comment